Travelling

Somehow, thinking about recent event that made me pretty exhausted and worried a lot, this morning this thought popped out of my head.

The thought of visiting some beautiful places that I would love to visit someday such ad Santorini. For me when i saw the picture of the scenery there is so awesome.

Wish I can go there someday, maybe can get wonderful inspiration to illustrate more.

Anyway, just want to share something that for me is an achievement. I forgot when its start, i challenged my self to draw something every single day with hope i can reach 1000 illustrations as soon as possible. So far, already reach 100+ illustration, i know that it is pretty far from the initial goal. However, day by day i can see my self growing and somehow it motivates me to become better each day.


Comments