Never Dimmed

When i was in high school, i always wanted to go for art school as i love it so much. Drawing and illustrating was something that become my daily routine. Somehow it became a cure for my own stress.

However, along the way my parents did not see any opportunity in it so they did not allow me to enter art uni to study further. I thought they was right. But, still somehow that time one thing that i always did during my business classes was drawing. was so hard to move on from something that you have done it for years.

After so much struggles with parent and even my partner, i come to agreement with myself that i should follow my passion. As in like, doesn't really matter how hard i try to get away from illustrating and drawing, somehow I still come back with my pen and paper and start draw again.

Nowadays, I start to listen to inner self about what i am supposed to do rather than being confused by someone elses point of view about life and what should i do to survive in this earth. We live once though, why don't we make it blast?

#shorthairgirlstory

Comments