Experiment of the day

Its been awhile since i wanted to try to paint on fabric so i can create my own pattern.

I have been researching till my head damaged because tons of resources and some of them are really confusing.

But today, i decided to try on my own. So i drew this picture on a sample fabric.
I am not sure what type of fabric is this but it has a glossy layer and also fluid.

I was wondering whether or not it will go well or might be as people said in the internet.

I drew and wait for it to dry before i wash it with detergent. Some of the resources fabric painting need particular textile coloring and mixture or fabric medium so the end result might not be stiff. However, since i live in the small island and nothing of that products available on store, so i decided to try with acrylic which can be found easily here in Bintan.

After waiting for few hours till it totally dried, i washed it off with normal detergent and soaked it in water softener.
The end result is pretty satisfying, the fabric is not stiff and the drawing is not fade away.

Yay.

#experiment #acrylic #madeit #wohooo 

Comments