Introduction

It's been few days since i stared my first and other post and i realized that i have never make an introduction.

Well, my name is Yenny recently get so hooked up with fashion and DIY project. Actually the blog mean to journal every progress that i made and how far i have learned and also outfits that i like from other websites.

I love sewing, for the past one year i took sewing course because i love to make my own clothes and try to design my own outfit. However, i am not a great designer yet since i just start to learn everything and the biggest thing, i have never go to any fashion university [Wish to have a chance one day].

So yeah, for whoever comes down to see my blog please do comment for every project that i am going to post in this page so i can improve.


Comments