Leonard Paris Resort 2018

As you all know that i was staying the whole months at Malacca to accompany my husband to complete his medical treatment. So along the way, I brought my watercolor tools so i can draw some things there. So here is one of them, this illustration is taken from Leonard Paris Resort 2018 Collection.

This illustration, actually a form of challenge for my self back then as i often draw plain dresses with less attribute or details as you know for me i think it was hard. So for that one week, i challenge my self to look for the outfit with particular details, floral prints, everything that i did not normally draw or practically avoid it.

So in order to grow and make myself better, i draw couple of illustration which i will upload later.

For now, check this out guys.


Comments