Illustration Challenge day 6. Antonio Berardi Resort 2018

The Sixth day of my own illustration Challenge. Here is my illustration taken from Antonio Berardi Resort 2018 Collection. 

In this illustration i faced sort of struggle just to make it through. I am a right hand person and normally do not draw the left hand pretty often because it was challenging for me. This morning when i drew this illustration, again i faced same problem with the hand. I need sometime to figure out how to draw the hand [The fingers especially]. Also the face part, i was trying to follow the model figure and drawing the face was also challenging because it was the first time for me to draw in that position. Lots of erasing and redraw this morning. However pretty happy with the result tho. 


For those of you who pass by my page please feel free drop me a comment whether its critic or advice so i can improvise and learn to be better one. 

Anything you want to share with me please feel free to contact me via email or follow my instragram page @midiskirtproject 

Comments