Fashion Design School

Been away for 2 days, never thought of taking this step and encourage myself to take my passion to another level. While i was away, i went and check to the nearest fashion school available at the country next door.

So here are the requirements that i need to fulfill
1. 10 portfolios of original drawing/ sketches
2. English test result (Because i am an overseas student)

well everything in the requirements need some practice to make it good especially my English and drawing skills.

My boyfriend said that i need to practice more in writing, speaking and listening for my English test. [I know right, my english is not really good, especially in verbs placement, daa!]

So yeah, in the upcoming post i will practice more about illustrating and if you drop by my page do comment so i can make some improvement. ^^

#roadtofashionschool #dreambig #walkbyfaith


Comments