Diy project

Tada finally done!

Yes this project should be done long time ago. Remember about the topic of fabric choice and over lock edges?

I was quiet disappointed when i saw the over locked garment. I thought going to give it up so i put it aside while i am doing to the other things. Well, sometime my head will turn around and come up with solution.

So when i saw the project again, my head started to think how to turn it right. So yeah i made it. This is the skirt, just normal skirt without pocket (will learn to make pocket skirt shortly).

I wore it to my office and i thought it was good and i was satisfied.

Once again simply reminder if you are a beginner sewer like me i think choosing an easy handled fabrics is the top priority. but if you want to try just go ahead, however before you do your project and cut the fabric off maybe you can research some info about the fabric so you wont messed that up like me :(


Comments