DIY Project


Well this is not completely DIY project as most of the sewing done by tailor. The DIY Part is when i modified this piece. At first i wanted to make a cape but last time my sewing skill was not there and i need a tailor to do the pattern making and sewing stuff. However, it does not turned as i wanted it to be. I dunno why i could trust the tailor even when she doubted herself about the pattern lol. 

That time after three weeks of waiting, she finally called me to pick my garment and my clothing. Finally, i thought it would be something nice and ready to wear but a hell no. After i tried it on the cape was like too small and did not fit in anyway. lol. I asked her to do the alteration which take longer that i can possibly imagine from the pro tailor. it almost 2 months of alteration and when i came back to the tailor she never touched it. Pissed yes, i took my clothing home and cancel the alteration thing and thought maybe i could do something about it. 

Never had an idea until few days ago [I put it in the corner for so long]. So i modified it, instead of become a cape, i altered it to a my version of vest with a little details on the shoulder and finally i am satisfied and wear it to my office today. ^^ 
it suits well with black tank top as my inner top and long black pants. 


Comments